STOP Fearing Your Shadow and START Reclaiming Your Power
Have you ever wondered why it is difficult to embrace all of you? We all like the good qualities (POWER) we possess but sometimes we would prefer to leave the not-so-good qualities (SHADOW) behind. The shadow is the side of you that you would rather not be. That which has been rejected out of fear, ignorance, shame, or lack of love. However, once you embrace your shadow side, you will be able to rediscover your spiritual self and reclaim your wholeness. Join Tina C. Hines, Life Transformation Specialist in New York to begin your journey towards reclaiming your power.
During the workshop, you will . . .
• Identify some of the not-so-good qualities
• Transition behaviors to use the qualities to your advantage
• Create Steps to reclaim your power
• Give all of who you are permission to exist
• Embrace the dark so you can embrace the light
This discussion is based on the book, The Dark Side of the Light Chasers (Reclaiming your power, creativity, brilliance, and dreams) by Debbie Ford.
Saturday, September 20, 2014
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
519 8th Avenue – 8th Floor (Suite 808)
New York, NY